This summer we started off with a SPLASH! The week after Joy School ended we started right into "Swimming School" as it was called in our home. Ethan had a blast! He couldn't get enough and his teacher, Mark, was the best for him.
Ethan was brave for the most part, loved to kick as hard as he could, swim on his back, and enjoyed the feeling of independence as he swam with a noodle or swim belt. His teacher dilegently tried to convince him to jump by himself in the water, but after day 1, Ethan wouldn't budge. It was so cute to watch him from afar as he would try to talk himself out of jumping to his teacher, always trying to convince him to hold his hands or put him in the water. Who would have guessed that my 3 year old would already be so persuasive with his words. I'm not sure if I should feel worried or proud...maybe a little of both.
Overall his 2 weeks of swimming was a highlight and we all enjoyed the family time swimming after his lessons each day. Especially Tanner who would get so excited as soon as we walked onto the pool deck. He is my water baby through and through.
1 comment:
thanks for the pics, I didn't even think to take any, imagine that! I will be stealing yours! Great updates!
Post a Comment