Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Going Private

At the request of my husband and because I think it is a smart thing to do, I am planning on making this blog private. What that means is that you will have to log in to the website with your e-mail address in order to view the site. This protects us since we do have personal information on here. I'm pretty sure I have most everyone's e-mail addresses that read this blog, but if you think I might not and you want to continue checking in with our family please leave a comment with your e-mail address so I can be sure to invite you to view it.

Thanks everyone and I hope that everyone is having a great new year so far!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Malone family, I am not sure if I am on your list but would love to be!!! I have fun catching up with you on your blog, wish I was better at it in person!! Tanya Kanenwisher...mwktek@cox.net

Biddle Family said...

Hey!
Love your blog.. you are so cute with your posts. And I think you look good with your braces. Your dentist is right...my uncle just got braces. Just think you'll have nice straight pearly whites here soon! When you go private put me on your list.
ashleybbiddle@gmail.com

Biddle Family said...

Hey!
Love your blog.. you are so cute with your posts. And I think you look good with your braces. Your dentist is right...my uncle just got braces. Just think you'll have nice straight pearly whites here soon! When you go private put me on your list.
ashleybbiddle@gmail.com

James said...

Hey Malone Family,
Please include the Mabery Family... I would love to keep checking out the pictures and catching up with ya'll. My email address is jamabery@gmail.com
Take Care Aaron and Sarah