Sunday, February 26, 2012

Kitchen

Did I mention our house was built in the 70's???
We decided beforehand that the kitchen was going to be our main focus. We are planning a major renovation consisting of changing pretty much everything, except the flooring. Challenge is to keep to our budget. I've never had the opportunity to do much more than watch HGTV, so this project is exciting to me.  So here we go, diving into what I'm sure will be lots of work and learning!
I took lots of detail pictures of our kitchen so I could document it all change... 


This crazy cutting board that had been glued to the countertop was our main reason for starting with the kitchen. Completely disgusting and unsanitary! BLAH!








1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

That cutting board looks like it could have had the 10 commandments carved in it at one point.
Redoing a house looks like a lot of work- I've always thought it would be fun to rework an old place but I don't know if Elizabeth would be up for all the crazy ideas I might come up with. Remember our idea of taking out the wall between our apartment game closets?