Tuesday, May 11, 2010

When Life Hands You a Lemon...

Make Lemonade!
We had so much fun at Nana & Papa's house. One day we were just relaxing and enjoying our time together when Nana & Ethan decided that they wanted to make some lemonade. My Mom's house has an assortment of citrus trees in the backyard including oranges, lemons, tangerines, & tangelos, but the lemons were running rampant on the ground. My mom and Ethan worked hard cleaning up the lemons then headed in to make lemonade. I just love when working together as a family can be something fun


Ethan just loves his brother.
He loves to hold him, hug him, play with him and I'm so excited to watch him continue to watch after and take care of Tanner.

Tanner was helping Papa get his work done.
I'm sure he wasn't a distraction at all!

1 comment:

brooke romney said...

Those are great pictures too. It was so fun to have you here. We really miss you guys!