Thursday, May 19, 2011

Hospital Fun

Our time at the hospital was relaxing and the staff was wonderful. The best part were my cute little visitors and great family & friends who came by to visit.
Not only did I love seeing my boys, but there were quite a few nurses who would stop by my room to see if they were there and ask when they were coming back. :)
First picture of all 3 kiddos together!
Proud big brother!
Ethan is such an amazing big brother, he is so good with her. He tells us how cute she is, loves to hug and kiss her, and is always ready to make her happy by singing or talking to his little sister.
We are so grateful to Grandma & Grandpa Malone for letting the boys have a couple "Grandma" days.
Great Grandma Gray & Sydney


The classic "baby in a fish tank" picture
I've got the same picture of each of my babies in the hospital bassinet all wrapped up like a burrito.
Sydney in her "going home" outfit
Lots of hospital sillies!
Our sweet Tanner didn't warm up to the baby right away, we could tell he was pretty unsure about the whole thing. After a little time he was loving on her just like his big brother.
More of that big brother love mentioned before!

1 comment:

Stacy and Derek said...

I'm so glad you posted about that little girl. She is such a doll! (And I'm totally impressed that you did it with no epidural.) :)