This was Ethan's Valentine's present...yes...I said Valentine's Day. His great-grandma loves to celebrate all the holidays on the calendar and we love her for it. She is always so generous and thinks of everyone else before herself. Here's a few shots of the fun we had enjoying the presents....but most of all...the BOX!
Notice Ethan under the box...yep just as I was about to take his picture standing at the box it came tumbling on top of him. Great timing for a fun picture, right?This was him having way too much fun playing with (and trying to eat) the strofoam peanuts
Thanks Great Grandma for so many fun toys!!! We love you!
So true, I remember Malia's first Christmas. Who cares about the presents. It's the wrapping paper and boxes that are the most fun!!! So easy to please!!
4 comments:
Cuteness! Nothing like a box.
So true, I remember Malia's first Christmas. Who cares about the presents. It's the wrapping paper and boxes that are the most fun!!! So easy to please!!
I love the one of him in the box with a big huge grin on his face. Soooo cute!!!
Boxes are the best! We would love to see you guys next time we come. We aren't quite sure when that will be. hope you guys are doing well.
Post a Comment