Sunday, February 10, 2008

Gotta Have Friends

Our little boy is definitely like his parents, he loves to play with friends. And by play, I mean...watch other babies and kids. No matter what kind of mood he's in, he's always happy when he has other kids to watch.

These are some pictures of a couple fun playdates:


Brooke & Ethan having a blast with Brooke's new birthday toys. Brooke always does such a great job with Ethan. She shares her toys and is always so soft with him. I just hope Ethan starts taking some notes because he's not so soft with other babies.


Issac and Ethan in Ethan's crib after his nap. We were babysitting Issac one morning and he was very excited for "the baby" to wake up so he came with me to get him. I decided to snap a cute pictures of the two of them.


Sorry this picture is blurry. We tried out our new bike trailer/double stroller that we got for Christmas with the boys. They did great and Issac loved sharing his sippy with Ethan on the ride.

Random pictures I know...but when we were at the park with the boys we looke up and saw 5 airplanes spelling our letters in the sky with the smoke. First of all, I didn't even know planes could do this and second, I had no idea Geico was in the skytyping business. Apparently, if they can't save you money on your car insurance they can write a message for you in the sky!

1 comment:

Macey said...

Ethan is so popular!