For the last 3 years, I've had a fantastic tradition of going out for breakfast on my birthday! Breakfast is my favorite meal of the day and I can eat it any time of day. I was so excited that Jessica organized a big group breakfast party for my birthday, it was wonderful! I do think the wait staff was a little overwhelmed with the number of adults to kids in our group though. :) Luckily, for me I only had Tanner with me because Ethan was at school so I got to enjoy my breakfast a little more. Thank you all for coming!
My birthday continued with a relaxing nap time, a fun afternoon with my kids, and dinner with my husband and in-laws (free dessert was included!) :)
Carrie, I really didn't do justice to taking advantage of the free for my birthday without you. Miss you!
No comments:
Post a Comment