You will all be happy to know that I've found another "Social Friend." (ha ha ha)
So this week we had 3 social events all in one week thanks to my great new friend who called and invited us to come along with her and her kids.
On Tuesday, we made the 45 min drive out to Holliday Lake. We had a great time and Ethan was so happy to get to play in the water. After swimming so much before leaving AZ, I think he was missing it since we haven't swam once since we've been here.
Ethan loved singing "The Speckled Frog" song while sitting out on the log.
The new "CHEESE" smile right before making the plunge down the frog slide
NEW FRIENDS!!! (Can you sense the excitement?) :)
Butt Slam in the water
Wednesday, we had a fun play group at a friend's house in the ward. I didn't take any pictures but just thought I'd note the social event that I was referring to above. Funny thing was out of the 8-10 kids that were there, Ethan was the only 2 year old. All the rest were just older or just younger. He had fun, but was a little intimidated by the older kids.
Ethan was so excited when we got there he just ran off into the water before I even got a chance to take his shirt off.
Here he's showing Bishop his wet shirt.
Wednesday, we had a fun play group at a friend's house in the ward. I didn't take any pictures but just thought I'd note the social event that I was referring to above. Funny thing was out of the 8-10 kids that were there, Ethan was the only 2 year old. All the rest were just older or just younger. He had fun, but was a little intimidated by the older kids.
Friday was the Primary Water Day activity that they invited Nursery kids to attend as well. They had a couple hours of water fun then a picnic lunch.
Now don't let our Bishop's fancy attire fool you, he was the life of the party once he and the kids started a full on water fight. I think he knew that dressing up would just make it that much more fun for the kids to get him wet.
BUBBLES! Can't get enough!
Making sure every bucket is empty before conceding to the fact that water day was over!
No comments:
Post a Comment