Here are just a few:
#1- Everything is better when Grandma does it! EVERYTHING!
#1- Everything is better when Grandma does it! EVERYTHING!
Anytime I go to do anything with or for him, he'll say "No, Grandma do it!" In a lot of ways it's been a blessing because it's allowed me a little more rest time than I would otherwise have, but it does make me feel a little useless at times. Overall, I'm just grateful that Grandma is happy to do everything she does! I'm sure she'll be ready for a break when we move into our place.
#2- Mowing the lawn with Grandpa is a ton of fun!
#3- "Buggies will Bite you, bite you"
He found this out after just 20 minutes outside blowing bubbles on the deck when he came inside with two legs full of bug bites. How he managed to get so many so fast is beyond me. I guess the bugs can just smell fresh meat. Needless to say, we've resorted to spraying down with bug spray before playing outside.
#4- There are a few more rules at Grandma's house due to not living in a toddler-proofed house. Luckily there have only been a couple broken items since our arrival.
* A couple blinds - now whenever he looks out the window he says "Grandpa says No, No, No blinds."
* A couple picture frames which were actually broken by Chris while playing basketball in the den with Ethan. I assume Ethan was more of a spectator while Chris and Brent played.
Overall, we're all adjusting to the differences and enjoying the cooler weather for the summer!
The humidity hasn't been bothering me too much, but it's going to take me some time to get used to having more overcast weather and I doubt I'll ever get used to the BUGS!
No comments:
Post a Comment