Due to the location of the local pumpkin patch, right off the side of the main road, the kids always look forward to visiting the GIANT bouncing pumpkin patch! This year, the boys were lucky enough to receive tickets to unlimited bouncing at the pumpkin patch from their Great Grandma. She thought they would love it and she was absolutely right!
To make the most of our day, we surprised Ethan and went straight to the pumpkin patch after picking him up from preschool. The boys bounced with their friends, Madison & Ian for almost 2 hours then we went home, took naps, ate a quick snack and headed back for more fun.
This time, Chris met us over there after work and the boys showed him all the fun they were having. It was a great day, beautiful weather, and unlimited energy packed fun for the boys. They absolutely loved it! Thanks Great Grandma!!
After the pumpkin patch, we headed to Sierra & Brody's house for yummy soup and pumpkin carving. Unfortunately, I didn't get any pics on my camera so as soon as I track some down from Sierra, I'll add them in! Chris and the boys were so brave this year and took over the job of scooping and carving the pumpkin. Considering that none of them would even touch the inside goop, I was pretty proud of them!
No comments:
Post a Comment