Sunday, April 5, 2009

Go Suns!

We were so excited when our friends invited us to come with them to the Suns vs the Nuggets game a couple weeks ago! Chris and I were due a date night and were thrilled to go do something new. It made it even better when we realized that the seats were in the Lexus Club, which means great view & soft leather seats! Considering that I'm not the biggest sports fan ever, it definitely made the game more enjoyable to actually be able to see and not have a sore bum afterwards! :)Chris, me, Janae, & Brian


Isn't this a great cheesy date picture??? Don't you just love the way pictures turn out when you reach way out and take them yourself?
For the last 14 months of my life, pictures of myself on this blog have been posted sparingly due to my awesome braces. Normally, there would be NO WAY I'd post such a cheesy braces shot of myself, but for journaling sake here it is. Besides that, I just have to celebrate for a moment the fact that the braces are coming OFF in 5 weeks so you can all look forward to some after pictures in a month. Woo hoo!!!

1 comment:

Kim said...

I don't even notice the braces anymore. I love the cheesy date picture. It's better than no picture which is what we get from our dates!