Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Last Cake


So the week before we left on our California trip, I had my last cake class. By the end of that class I actually felt like I was improving because I managed to complete the cake during the class time and didn't have to spend a few more hours at home trying to finish it. I don't forsee myself making a lot of flower cakes, because let's be honest, I'm just not a flowery kind of person. But, it was fun to learn how and who knows...maybe someday I'll make a cake for someone who likes flowers or maybe have a "girly girl" daughter.
Note: I do know that my flowers are two different shades of pink...I was experimenting with two different ways to make pink.

4 comments:

Ali said...

OH MY GOSH!! those are some beautiful flowers.

Piper said...

Lauren Malone. That is a beautiful cake.

The Rogers said...

I love your cakes! Where did you take your cake classes? We need to get together sometime, this week is still crazy getting house stuff together, but I will call you soon! But that is seriously a beautiful cake!

Kim said...

You taking course 3 in July? I'm teaching it if you are. Let me know.